Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bullied Movie

Today I watched the movie Bullied, as a future teacher I'm going to do everything, to the best of my abilities, to stop bullying in schools.  All teachers need to stop bullying, not just a couple, but all.  I also want to be a teacher that students will be able to approach, not one that they feel will do nothing to help them.  Bullying is a HUGE issue in schools. As teachers, we are the ones that can make an impact.  We are the ones that can stop it.  Schools need to inform students about bullying and how it is such a negative thing.  I feel that many people think that it isn't such a big issue but it really is.  One way we can show students the consequences of bullying is by showing them videos such as the movie Bullied.

No comments:

Post a Comment