Friday, January 28, 2011

January 27th Class

On Thursday's class, January 27th, we meet on the first floor of the education building in the computer lab.  We learned about what is atomic learning and how to use it.  There are many great things that we can do on atomic learning.  It will show you how to use different programs such as dreamweaver, how to blog and excel for example.  I plan on using this tool in the future.  We also learned about the Purdue Owl.  A person can go to their website and learn how to write in the APA 6th edition.  ISTE was also another website that we learned about what teachers and students should be able to do with technology.  It shows, for example where a 6th grader should be at being able to use technology.  I think this website is awesome and I know I will refer back to it many times in the future.  Overall, the time spent in this class was productive and I learned many great things about the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment